Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Cards/Invites



Hello All! I have begun a NEW hobby! Making invitations and cards. Loving it!! Take a look at some things I have made so far... Think it's pretty good since I don't have that many supplies... Just the basics and my imagination. ;)

This is a wedding card I made for my friends. I did a little stamping with a flurished backgrounds stamp along with the congratulations, both from Stampin' Up. The Congrats is heat embossed with clear American Crafts embossing powder and Stampin' Up Pigment ink (I'd have to look up color if interested). The circle border punch is Fiskers, some pretty bow from Michaels, the flowers/brad I found in the dollar section at Target. I ordered the paper from Envelopperinc.com (I can look up colors/weight if interested as well).
Any whoo... got a lot more to post..

No comments:

Post a Comment