Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Trifold Shutter Card - 1st attempt





Sooo....

This card was my 1st attempt at making the tri-fold shutter card.
I had absolutely NO supplies at this point.. so I had to get REALLY creative!

I used dollar section paper from Target, a heart punch that I ended up glittering, and the same technique described in my previous post of the Flocked/textured card.

I did a little of everything on this card, dry embossing, heat embossing, glitter, pop-up dots. This card took me forever due to lack of supplies and I kept building and building with what I had. It looked so plain at first, but I like how it came out. I made this card for my friend Jackie, who is a SCRAPAHOLIC! Haa haa~ She is "scrapping latina" for those of you who may know her. She LOVED this card, which made me feel good cuz I know she will appreciate it and the time I spent on it. Used her favorite colors... Purple (1st) and Pink. Believe me when I say, I had nothing (supplies).
It ended up coming out nice. Love you Jacko! *Y*

No comments:

Post a Comment