Sunday, July 4, 2010

My Birthday Weekend!!! Happy 4th of July!!


I love my birthday weekend!! I love 4th of July, all the firework shows!!!

I say that those are all for ME!!!!!

Started out the weekend in Catskills/Hunter Mountain area, NY. Yummy BBQ, Food, drinks...
Awesome firework display! Then... 2 surprise Bday cakes, a whole night of laughing and dancing. Thanks to all that celebrated with me.

Today, more food... then the ride back home.. TOOO BAAADDDD... my AC is still not the best.. sooo hot! But anyways, another awesome firework display on the Hudson River that I was able to see from my condo windows.

I have to work on Monday, My real BirthDAY.. so I pray it's a good day at work.

Hope all of you had a wonderful weekend, and hope that if you are traveling.. get home safe!
XOXO *Y*

1 comment:

  1. wow baby!! i love the blog and you!! i hope your bday was fab!! cant wait to see you and recap all the latest! yay!

    ReplyDelete